Don't miss the free program, Resources for Writers, at 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 15 in the lower level meeting room of the Oshkosh Public Library.
You've got the ideas - the Oshkosh Public Library has the tools. Learn about resources that Oshkosh Public Library has available for writers:
· Scrivener project management software.
· Adobe InDesign to make flyers, brochures, business cards and digital magazines.
· Adobe Illustrator for icons and logos.
· Adobe Photoshop for photo editing.
· iMovie or Moviemaker for book trailers and other videos.
This is not a hands-on program but a brief overview of each tool will be provided. The program is funded by a grant from the Library Services & Technology Act.