- Monday, April 11, 7 p.m.: The Book Babes, Margo Hammond and Ellen Heltzel, authors of Between the Covers: The Book Babes’ Guide to a Woman’s Reading Pleasures.
- Tuesday, April 12, 7 p.m.: Naturalist Gordon Grice, author of Deadly Kingdom: The Book of Dangerous Animals, a unique survey of animal behavior; a darkly funny, highly personal take on virtually every encounter with an animal that might pose bodily harm to humans.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2 p.m.: Luis Alberto Urrea, this year’s Fox Cities Reads author. Urrea is the author of the national bestselling nonfiction work, The Devil’s Highway and fiction work, Into the Beautiful North.
- Friday, April 15, 2 p.m.: Sara Rath, author of the biography of H.H. Bennett, the photographer famous for his early, dramatic photos of the Wisconsin Dells.
- Saturday, April 16, 10 a.m.: Nancy Carlson, children’s author and New York Times bestselling author, Annie Barrows!
- Sunday, April 17, 2 p.m.: Annie Barrows’ children event – Ivy and Bean!
- Sunday, April 17, 6 p.m.: Annie Barrows’ special after-hours event for adults to talk about the international bestseller, Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
See www.foxcitiesbookfestival.org for more information about the Fox Cities Book Festival.