Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Night at the Movies

In a change of pace, some of us from Writers Club thought it would be fun to take a group outing to the movies to see "Stranger than Fiction" since, well, it's about a novelist.

So, this Friday, Nov. 17 we will be going to the 7:05 p.m. showing at the Marcus Cinemas here in Oshkosh (on Koeller Rd.) We will meet at the theatre at 6:45 p.m so that we can all buy tickets, popcorn, candy, etc. and get seats.

You don't have to respond, but if you are pretty sure you will come, send an e-mail to oshkoshwriters@writeme.com so we know how many people to expect.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...

showbox

flenix apks said...

hi
i like the best vidoe in the download his is a great inspiring article

rice purity said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..
rice purity

rice purity said...

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.

notepad 32 bit

official said...

I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... downloading showbox

Unknown said...

I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. mobdro 2.0.56